Despair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Despair

forum for the NWN world of Despair

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A local map for the commons!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
blunt_lyZ

A local map for the commons!! Empty
PostSubject: A local map for the commons!!   A local map for the commons!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 10:44 pm

Some of the more seasoned players do know there way around well.How about a central map for all to see,it is a big world. Maybe you could put a bounty on it so many tokens or a quest for the right to view it .this would hlp all and make Despair a less frustrating Place Ty
Back to top Go down
Czecky

PostSubject: Despair is a very large place   A local map for the commons!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 9:14 am

Yes, it is a bit overwhelming as we now have 767 maps (of which 18 are still being populated), and about 40 still need some more dressing and flare added to them. I am in the process of letting those who are in the know let other know (LOL). I have placed a map section, and would also recommend placing one on your individual guild forum, as well.

I'm asking members to share with others, and to keep all of us going. I'll make a map room in some cities that show areas around them. That should help out and be a good suppliment to what other members are going to post.

Czecky
Back to top Go down
Czecky

PostSubject: Sounds Great!   A local map for the commons!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 4:52 pm

I am in the works of going over what I had on the Old Despair. LOTS AND LOTS OF CHANGES!!! I will see what I can do. I have had such contests before, with a very, very, very poor turnout. I think BlackJack was the only one to submit anything at all. Hell, not even my brother had the time for that. We are all busy, but if we spent ten minutes taking notes each night we played, we would have it by now.

I will ask once again for help, and I will throw out an idea or two to get some submissions sent my way. Maybe a plus 6 weapon with 3 2d12 damages ? HMM?

I'll see!

Czecky
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A local map for the commons!!   A local map for the commons!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A local map for the commons!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Despair :: Server Information :: Suggestions-
Jump to: