forum for the NWN world of Despair

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Happy Halloween everbody!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Czecky

PostSubject: Happy Halloween everbody!   Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:37 pm

I would like to start off by saying thanks to all that have wished my family and I good health and have been inquiring about my dad and I. Thank you. All is much, much better, and he has already beaten the odds.

I would like to extend a warm Halloween greeting to one and all. I have put in motion a plan so diabolical that hell itself is worried! I have added bonus blue and gold tokens, dragon gems, gold, xp and item rewards. Look for the pumpkins!

I have also added five bonus Halloween weapons, found randomly, and able to be xfered to different toons. They are various +20 weapons, and are only able to be found until the end of day this coming monday. They offer 3 to 4 2d12 damages, with some on hits, and all are +20! Use them to beat up on some bosses, each other, or me!

These weapons will be deleted by scripts or sold voluntarily by it's owner. They will cease to hold their luster the day after Halloween, so enjoy them while you can!

Czecky

p.s. I enjoy seeing all the new and old players on Despair. Just because you don't see me online playing does not mean that I am not keeping up with special events, holidays and updates in general. I hope you enjoy Despair!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Czecky

PostSubject: New Additions   Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:21 am

Hello all! I have added five new bonus weapons to broaden their benefit to players. They are listed below.

Axe
Great Sword
Hammer
Long Bow
Long Sword
Mage Staff
Rapier
Scimitar
Scythe
Whip

Have fun all! Please post when you find something and have fun with it.

Czecky
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Czecky

PostSubject: Added Tokens   Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:07 pm

I have added tokens - Czecky Bonus and Halloween Bonus. Lets see how they are used... Keep them for now!

Czecky
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Halloween everbody!   

Back to top Go down

Happy Halloween everbody!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1