forum for the NWN world of Despair

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

On my recent journeys

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Czecky

PostSubject: On my recent journeys   Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:38 am

I have come across some horrific sights as of late, and all within a stones throw of the failing city of Lidan. I have noticed that the undead there are more frequent, and I have even witnessed some entering and leaving the sewer gates! Several times have I tried to access the sewers, but have fallen short, retreating before nearly being destroyed!

Saddened and discouraged, I left the city by the way of Carabin and it is that part of my journey that I wish to speak of. While routinely killing a score or two of vampires I came across a very nice weapon. Well the sharpness of the blade was unlike anything that I have ever wielded. Why a swift downward blow at the slightest of angles was enough to fell a mighty sapling in one swoop! Outstanding!

I have as of yet not been able to test that weapon in the sewers of Lidan, but will do so soon. I think there are a few others that have left their marks on me that need a visit payed to... I shall fear that the magical lustre of this sword shall not last forever, but I will kill what I can while I still have it.

Thoughts of blood and gold entertain my mind. A certain dragon shall pay dearly for what she has done to me!

Czecky
Back to top Go down
View user profile

On my recent journeys
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1