Despair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Despair

forum for the NWN world of Despair

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Royal Purple

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ciamhan

The Royal Purple Empty
PostSubject: The Royal Purple   The Royal Purple Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:24 am

Are the belt and boots sold by the Token Giant in Gurney the only things that can be forged on the Forge of Wonders? I made my first trip there thanks to Czecky's Halloween bonuses, but none of the purple items I had in my inventory could be used, which our journals indicate might be possible. I have Comfortable Desert Cloth +1 and Fine Drow Leather, plus the Ring of Quality that drops from the Fighter's Quest (I can understand why the ring might have been made undroppable, but if the word 'quality' is important to the forging, it's the only thing I've found so far that doesn't cost blue tokens).

Ciamhan
Back to top Go down
ß|ªçkJªçk
Admin
ß|ªçkJªçk

The Royal Purple Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Royal Purple   The Royal Purple Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 12:18 pm

Most items are purple that can be forged on, but read the definition of the item to see if it can be forged on.
As for the forgeable properties, those are being updated as I type. Originally that forge was there for skill points on a few items. Since that time, more items have come into the game with skill points on them, making the forge obsolete.

ß|ªçkJªçk
Back to top Go down
Czecky

The Royal Purple Empty
PostSubject: More changes coming all   The Royal Purple Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 3:53 pm

I am working on testing three different forges and checking that all is well before placing them. One will re-work the forge of wonders, and two additional ones (one deep below the surface of Despair).

Thanks for your continued interest.

Czecky
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Royal Purple Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Royal Purple   The Royal Purple Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Royal Purple
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Despair :: Server Information :: Suggestions-
Jump to: