Despair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Despair

forum for the NWN world of Despair

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Demigod and God Status

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Czecky

Demigod and God Status Empty
PostSubject: Demigod and God Status   Demigod and God Status Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 10:22 am

As you work your way through Despair and gain more and more XP, you approach Demigod and God status. I will work more on this and please feel free to place your comments below. I welcome suggestions and will listen to all requests.

One of the ways proposed to handle this is by having Demigod and God points required in addition to obtaining a set amount of XP. These points, for example, could be obtained for the fighter class by:

1. Completing the Fighter's Quest (Obtaining the Fighter's class quest ring)
2. Killing all dragons on the server (Obtaining Dragon Teeth)
etc

And obtaining X amount of XP. I am thinking that 3 points would be needed for Demigod and 7 for God status. I am going to listen to what you, the players of Despair would like to see be granted when you obtain those titles. As this day approaches, I shall get more information posted for you all to review. I shall list some examples (at least 2) for each class and give the XP needed for each title.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down

Demigod and God Status
Page 1 of 1