Despair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Despair

forum for the NWN world of Despair

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A bit O fun

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AwakenerOfArmageddon

AwakenerOfArmageddon

A bit O fun Empty
PostSubject: A bit O fun   A bit O fun Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 3:33 pm

The other day I was minding my own business, strolling through the lovely city of Carabin when I came upon an open door. Well to one such as myself this is better then a written invitation!! I entered the building to see one big bug eyed fellow who answered to the name of Carapace entertaining a group of very thin friends, they mustve been models... you could see their bones!! Next thing I know my coinpurse is a little heavier, prolly was a gift from the big guy.. I would never take something without anyones permission. Seriously. You believe me right? Well I decided to get out of there before he changed his mind... after all I had a new pair of gloves to buy.

Sincerly:
I iz in ur Kassel- taking all yout lootz
Back to top Go down
Czecky

A bit O fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bit O fun   A bit O fun Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 4:12 pm

AwakenerOfArmageddon wrote:
The other day I was minding my own business, strolling through the lovely city of Carabin when I came upon an open door. Well to one such as myself this is better then a written invitation!! I entered the building to see one big bug eyed fellow who answered to the name of Carapace entertaining a group of very thin friends, they mustve been models... you could see their bones!! Next thing I know my coinpurse is a little heavier, prolly was a gift from the big guy.. I would never take something without anyones permission. Seriously. You believe me right? Well I decided to get out of there before he changed his mind... after all I had a new pair of gloves to buy.

Sincerly:
I iz in ur Kassel- taking all yout lootz

For weeks now, I have been taking 'the wrong roads', and hanging out in 'the wrong places', hoping to draw the attention of this one. It has worked. I have been placing magical marked gold coins in my loot bags, and leaving all of my good stuff at home. I have spent the last week looking at where he has been spending his gold. It's too embarassing to mention here... suffice it to say that all one has to do to avoid that one is to adventure in dangerous places. He just cannot follow you and live for long...

G
Back to top Go down
Czecky

A bit O fun Empty
PostSubject: For months now   A bit O fun Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 8:45 am

.... I have searched for that little one. That monster of my pockets, that smaller-than-life creature who enjoys picking up my left over food that I 'accidentally' leave behind at my campsite. Yes, I have put out the fire, stomped it out with foot and flooded it with the remaining wine that I have, but that little piece of meat is neatly left for him.

For days now I have been poisoning that meat. I have taken the last few mouth fulls necessary to sustain me, and I have very dexterously cut a small slit where I let the smallest amount of poison slip into it's juicy cracks.

Soon my little friend will be very weak, and much distracted. The pains shall fill his head, his back, his legs, and in the hustle and bustle at hand, when he slips up, and it is easier for me to see and hear him, I shall use my new sword to test a very smooth shave on his neck.

Yes, soon my advantage will be complete and only his deity himself will decide if he lives or dies at my hand. Mine has already said it is ok.

Czecky
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A bit O fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bit O fun   A bit O fun Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A bit O fun
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Despair :: Roleplay :: Stories of Despair-
Jump to: