Despair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Despair

forum for the NWN world of Despair

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What's your opinion ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Czecky

What's your opinion ? Empty
PostSubject: What's your opinion ?   What's your opinion ? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 2:07 pm

Hey all. Post some comments on some or all of these statements.

1) I feel happy today, and would like to kill noobs in Despair!

2) I would love to see some special weapons that drop (randomly) that are of great power, but that are only good for one reset.

3) I wish Czecky would play more so I could kill him. He's a baby!

4) I feel all warm and toasty when girls play Despair (wishing they would all belong to a guild)!!!

5) Please start the Christmas bonuses sooner than later!
Back to top Go down
Lurker

PostSubject: Re: What's your opinion ?   What's your opinion ? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 10:34 am

1) I'm a noob. Shocked

2) What are the chances of getting a weapon that you are proficient with, and can use? And what's to stop us from just selling it? Wink

3) I don't believe I've met you yet, but I don't think I want to kill ya... even if it is for the December bonus. (And I'm not confident in my PvP skills anyway)

4) Yes! Can someone cast a spell on my wife and make her like gaming too?

5) We'll still get the hourly bonuses, right? As I stated before; I'm not at all confident in my PvP skills. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Czecky

PostSubject: Well...   What's your opinion ? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 11:50 am

Ask around to others on the server for a type of weapon you might be interested in. Some bonus weapons can be sold, traded to other players, and/or kept until their expiration time comes. There might even be bonuses to be had for collecting all of a particular set, who knows. Speak to the Blacksmith in Micidal for additional holiday / bonus information. Speaking of him, he is also the one that will help you obtain Demigod status.

Let me know what kind of weapon you like. Maybe I have an extra one on me, and/or I can tell you where you might find one for a drop or purchase.

Hourly Czecky bonuses are in affect, and Christmas ones will soon start. I hope you all can communicate with me to help me receive some input to make Depair a place that you wish you play more.

Czecky
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's your opinion ?   What's your opinion ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's your opinion ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Despair :: Server Information :: Suggestions-
Jump to: