Despair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Despair

forum for the NWN world of Despair

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rogues, Clerics, PaleMasters... Oh my!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Czecky

Rogues, Clerics, PaleMasters...  Oh my! Empty
PostSubject: Rogues, Clerics, PaleMasters... Oh my!   Rogues, Clerics, PaleMasters...  Oh my! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 7:00 pm

In an ever changing world called Despair, I am always looking for ways to make your life painful. I mean, more enjoyable...

I'll take two suggestions for bosses that you think a rogue or cleric should / might be able to solo or at least have a better change. Keep in mind that the loot might change, it might lessen, as the monster will be less difficult to kill.

But hey, I'll listen.

Czecky

Last edited by Czecky on Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lurker

PostSubject: Re: Rogues, Clerics, PaleMasters... Oh my!   Rogues, Clerics, PaleMasters...  Oh my! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 8:30 pm

Bosses that can have their heals pick pocketed, vulnerable to sneak attack, and no true seeing would be cool.
I don't play cleric enough to give you ideas on that, sry.
Back to top Go down
Czecky

PostSubject: OK. Better... Now...   Rogues, Clerics, PaleMasters...  Oh my! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 8:44 am

Lurker wrote:
Bosses that can have their heals pick pocketed, vulnerable to sneak attack, and no true seeing would be cool.
I don't play cleric enough to give you ideas on that, sry.

I would like the names of a few boses that exist, and a few that you think would be cool, and where to place them.

tyvm

Czecky
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rogues, Clerics, PaleMasters... Oh my!   Rogues, Clerics, PaleMasters...  Oh my! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rogues, Clerics, PaleMasters... Oh my!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Despair :: Server Information :: Server Updates-
Jump to: