Despair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Despair

forum for the NWN world of Despair

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THOSE WITH FLAT FEET - PLS READ

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Czecky

THOSE WITH FLAT FEET - PLS READ Empty
PostSubject: THOSE WITH FLAT FEET - PLS READ   THOSE WITH FLAT FEET - PLS READ Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 1:32 pm

Hey, yes, remember I mentioned that that last logon would be the last until you posted that you fixed your install. I have taken it off for now, and you can see if it works. I wanted you to be able to logon for the US Halloween bonuses and special maps.

So, try it again, no matter if you reinstalled or not.

BEFORE UNINSTALLING, copy your configuration files to your DESKTOP. One of them will have your game CD Keys - just in case you don't have them written down anymore. THAT'S IMPORTANT.

I recommend copying your HAK folder, your LOCAL and SERVER folders, too from your game folder and pasting them onto your DESKTOP. From there, go to your uninstall programs option and remove NWN. After it's gone, restart your pc.

Reinstall your game, put in ur CD keys, and finish installing. Do the updates - all the way to 1.69. If for any reason the updater says that you have a critical error, read the rest of that message. It tells you what to type into your browser to get the CRITICAL PATCH.

Just follow the instructions.

When you are done, you'll need to go to the nwn community and DOWNLOAD the complete CEP 2.1 install. After that, you'll need to go to the community again and download the CEP UPDATER. unzip that file and place all those files in your main game folder. You will have to look for the CEP UPDATER PROGRAM, and run it once. It will get to a point and stop. Then you'll have to run it AGAIN.

If you finish, and you have not done it (ran the CEP UPDATER more than twice) - you will probably NOT WORK.

After all of this, then and only then should you be fine for the realm of Despair.

enjoy m8

Czecky
Back to top Go down

THOSE WITH FLAT FEET - PLS READ
Page 1 of 1