Despair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Despair

forum for the NWN world of Despair

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome back to

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Czecky

Welcome back to Empty
PostSubject: Welcome back to   Welcome back to Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 10:23 pm

Wavedancer and El Maridor. You have been missed.

Smile
Back to top Go down
Czecky

Welcome back to Empty
PostSubject: ... and I hear tale that ...   Welcome back to Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 1:39 am

The mighty Zolly has came back to Despair to clean his swords once again in blood...

RUN AWAY ......................

Welcome back m8 !
Back to top Go down
Angelica_Falling

Welcome back to Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome back to   Welcome back to Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 12:30 pm

I will also be back soon. Just give me 3 more weeks....LOVE you guys !!! Miss you too.
Back to top Go down
ß|ªçkJªçk
Admin
ß|ªçkJªçk

Welcome back to Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome back to   Welcome back to Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 4:06 pm

Welcome back Maridor, Wave, Zolly and Angellica.

Its about time you all come back to DESPAIR!
Back to top Go down
Angelica_Falling

Welcome back to Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome back to   Welcome back to Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 5:41 pm

Thank you BJ,

How are we doing on players now? still 5-10? Or is it growing? I'm planning on a mage....but I might need your help,(Czecky's too). Also, what is the main reason for losing your spell effects when you log off? I had a few theories, but I'd rather not assume too much. AAAAAALSOOO,.......I'm going to need someone's help MAJORLY with downloading and installing all the right things I need to play @ Despair.....the last time I tried, (wich was over a year ago) I couldn't even log on....So I know it has something to do with the CEP version, but not sure on what else. And sorry, Czecky, when I lost my laptop, I also lost all the maps and such I was making for Despair..........One more TINY wee little tid-bit of a question,,,,, Would it be outrageous to ask for a small change on the subrace skins?.....I would like to have my subrace, But look normal. I can see Czecky's face @ this very moment,lol, But I "DO" have to have my own apperarance......Not a female version of Squidward, like my mage......I would rather have her Hooded in Pure black.....would be more suitable to the "Nature" of Her Evil deeds...Muah ha ha.....just wondering is all Razz I PHUCKING love you guys.....and miss you OOOOH OOH oooh (hmmmm) SOOO mucH!

Ta Ta,

Angelica AKA The Fallen
Back to top Go down
Czecky

Welcome back to Empty
PostSubject: Hey Angellica   Welcome back to Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 1:06 am

No worries on the maps, have time for that later. As far as the CEP, get 2.3 latest build from community, it will place all HAK files in your game folder, and that should be it. Don't forget to move over that TLK file into your TLK folder, as well.

We'll talk about that subrace issue later. Your guild is intact, minus some of your team. You will have to recruit to get three more players to keep it going. Try Knight and get him to play here more. All of his and your toons are moved back over into the current server vault. He never had enough to play and support his guild, so he will have to join yours or another guild.

BlackJack and Armageddon are great at getting CEP issues resolved, you might try them first, before you try to catch me, my schedule is heavy with updates. So much new stuff here, you'll need a notebook to get back to speed. We will all help you.

Glad to have you back.

Czecky
Back to top Go down
AwakenerOfArmageddon

AwakenerOfArmageddon

Welcome back to Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome back to   Welcome back to Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 2:10 am

Okay Angellica.... no more coffee for you....

but on the serious side, we willbe glad to have you back... and I will help you with your CEP when the time comes. Our numbers are down a bit... but we are working on bringing them back up.
When you come back we can discuss the subrace thing... but there are a couple subs out there that do what you want... we will see. I deal a lot with the player side now.. so Czecky can get to the updates he always promises.

-AoA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Welcome back to Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome back to   Welcome back to Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome back to
Page 1 of 1