Despair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Despair

forum for the NWN world of Despair

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

meet your new DM

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AwakenerOfArmageddon

AwakenerOfArmageddon

meet your new DM Empty
PostSubject: meet your new DM   meet your new DM Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 8:01 pm

Hey guys, wanted to let you know what is going on with my promotion to DM status and all. I look forward to helping both you and Czecky make this the best server it can be. On top of all the normal DM stuff I have a bit of an agenda all my own, which includes trying to increase our player count... and trying to help setup new guilds. I plan on adding in events as well... DM run tournaments and RP events when I can get to them. I am going to revamp the forums soon to try and make them easier to use and to make the Fireside at Beldin Inn board into a whole RP forum.
I would like to know what you guys want... from me as a DM and from Despair. How can this world improve to meet your needs. you can post anything here and it will be considered.

I plan to be on as much as possible, but if I am not here and you need to reach me you can use my AIM ObsidianAcolyte@hotmail.com or email me at the same address.

AwakenerOfArmageddon- DM and leader of the Citadel of Assassins (tCoA)
Back to top Go down
Asmoebeon

meet your new DM Empty
PostSubject: Re: meet your new DM   meet your new DM Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 10:32 pm

I am in.. Thanks Lord of all Dms! I am web-afied
Back to top Go down
Shore Breaker

meet your new DM Empty
PostSubject: Re: meet your new DM   meet your new DM Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 2:07 am

I am sure Czecky is happy to have some help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

meet your new DM Empty
PostSubject: Re: meet your new DM   meet your new DM Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

meet your new DM
Page 1 of 1