Despair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Despair

forum for the NWN world of Despair

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just thought I would throw this in here first _ Marshuns INFO

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Czecky

Just thought I would throw this in here first _ Marshuns INFO Empty
PostSubject: Just thought I would throw this in here first _ Marshuns INFO   Just thought I would throw this in here first _ Marshuns INFO Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 12:30 am

... until Armageddon makes another section on the forum.

If you are lucky enough to earn the keys to get inside Marshuns which allows you to purchase items in the specialty shops, please know that they are only for you. If you try to go with someone else shopping there, and you have not earned the key to open the door, that you must NOT enter that door as you have not earned your key.

Anyone caught violating this, accidentally or not will be sent to Hacker Prison, until a better place can be found for you. Please know that you must let the door close before trying YOUR key.

Sorry for the confusion the other day, but if people would not do things like this, I would not have to devise scripts to check for that.

Please keep Despair true to it's name, and earn those keys.

Czecky
Back to top Go down
AwakenerOfArmageddon

AwakenerOfArmageddon

PostSubject: Re: Just thought I would throw this in here first _ Marshuns INFO   Just thought I would throw this in here first _ Marshuns INFO Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 1:30 am

Moved to the right section Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Czecky

PostSubject: I have fixed the door exploit - yet again   Just thought I would throw this in here first _ Marshuns INFO Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 1:31 pm

This time, if you try to use one of the doors that is key or item restricted upon access, you will be told to use your own key, and ported to the ruins or another map. No longer will it put you in HACKER PRISON, and give you a door cheat token.

Some places are also updated to check for door access (legally) and will offer text communication and possible ports out, maybe to jail for 10 minutes, but soon all door cheats will let everyone know on the server who has done what, and port the 'accidental violator' out.

Czecky
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just thought I would throw this in here first _ Marshuns INFO   Just thought I would throw this in here first _ Marshuns INFO Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just thought I would throw this in here first _ Marshuns INFO
Page 1 of 1