Despair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Despair

forum for the NWN world of Despair

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

taking over the Fallen guid

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Czecky

taking over the Fallen guid Empty
PostSubject: I love when evil turns on itself   taking over the Fallen guid Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 1:01 pm

I say more POWER to you. I hope you can work together and keep that guild going. I know you are still looking for members. I hope you can recruit as evilly as you give orders.

The kwsN triad will be watching...

Czecky
Back to top Go down
AwakenerOfArmageddon

AwakenerOfArmageddon

PostSubject: Re: taking over the Fallen guid   taking over the Fallen guid Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 11:01 pm

tCoA is watching as well... we will send those looking for companionship looking for you until such a time as you have enough allies.

As one of the Powers That Be... I am glad to see someone return the guild to what it once was... let me know when you feel you have what it takes to gain the guildhall.

-AoA
Back to top Go down
Angelica_Falling

PostSubject: Re: taking over the Fallen guid   taking over the Fallen guid Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 8:59 pm

Once was? I would love to see was has become of my domain in my absence. I hope to return soon. Cannot stay gone any longer. Despair is my home.♡ ~Angelica~
Back to top Go down
Flatfoot

Flatfoot

PostSubject: Re: taking over the Fallen guid   taking over the Fallen guid Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 10:45 pm

I like that!
yes come back soon as you can I would love to join your guild cause it's the best guild ever!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: taking over the Fallen guid   taking over the Fallen guid Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

taking over the Fallen guid
Page 1 of 1