Despair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Despair

forum for the NWN world of Despair

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Fallen Guild Info

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Czecky

The Fallen Guild Info Empty
PostSubject: The Fallen Guild Info   The Fallen Guild Info Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 6:01 pm

The guild is still recognized in Despair, but it needs a new leader. That leader has to be Evil in their heart, probably undead, with a Good skill in recruiting. Bring players to Despair and have them join your guild, or recruit from within.

KOTBR has left Despair for a bit, and leaves the guild lonely and baren. Soon KOTBR's administrative powers over that guild will be removed. Then I'll be placing some free updates in it, for the new leader to help get members over to it. These updates will not cost anything from the new members, so it won't be paid for by user gold and tokens.

Enjoy new guild leader !!!

Czecky
Back to top Go down
Mith

PostSubject: Hrmm   The Fallen Guild Info Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 8:49 am

Your description of the new leader sounds a lot like someone I know lol.
Back to top Go down
Czecky

PostSubject: Then Challenge All   The Fallen Guild Info Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 3:51 pm

Mith, post a challenge here, in a new thread on the forum AND in the game, on the Global message board stating your intentions. Place in there what you wish to do, whether or not it is a friendly or hostile take over, and your intentions on where the guild is going. You must also denounce your ties to tCoA.

Please give your current guild master a heads-up if you intend to do so.

Czecky
Back to top Go down
Mith

PostSubject: Not so fast   The Fallen Guild Info Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 8:58 am

I'm not 100% sure if that is the direction I want to go in. Plus Nightshade is back and since she is already a member, I think it only befitting that she have first choice on leading The Fallen.

Additionally, I'd have a difficult time cutting ties to tCoA as AoA & SB have been very good to me.

As a different proposal... if Nightshade will take the lead of The Fallen, I believe it is a sound decision to also have Trendall & Lurker join that guild if they are willing. I will help in whatever way I can.

I will talk to AoA and see what his thoughts are. I hate to see a once proud guild fall to ruin.

Back to top Go down
Lurker

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen Guild Info   The Fallen Guild Info Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 1:34 pm

I'm a member of the Fallen, Mith... but I wasn't sure if it still counted without the boss. Wink
Back to top Go down
Czecky

PostSubject: Yes, Lurker, ur still good with The Fallen   The Fallen Guild Info Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:08 pm

You just need a leader to TAG ur toons. Maybe someone will step up. Please ask Armageddon to add you to their guild group in the forum - it will change your color and keep totals accurate.

Czecky
Back to top Go down
AwakenerOfArmageddon

AwakenerOfArmageddon

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen Guild Info   The Fallen Guild Info Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 9:14 pm

Lurker has been added as a member of the fallen.

I will speak with Mith in-game.

-AoA
Back to top Go down
Angelica_Falling

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen Guild Info   The Fallen Guild Info Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 8:53 pm

Who was the founder of "The Fallen"? I have not seen mention of her. Is she dead? Twisted Evil 

Heed this warning: Angelica WILL be back soon to usurp anyone who DARES to sit on her skeleton throne! Muahhahaha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen Guild Info   The Fallen Guild Info Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fallen Guild Info
Page 1 of 1