Despair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Despair

forum for the NWN world of Despair

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Teamspeak up and Running!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AwakenerOfArmageddon

AwakenerOfArmageddon

Teamspeak up and Running! Empty
PostSubject: Teamspeak up and Running!   Teamspeak up and Running! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 8:02 pm

I am hosting a Teamspeak server for all of us to use now. the Servers name is also Despair-Sil'Iluuth and is a Clan server. All you need to join is a Microphone and some speakers and the program (which is free) that can be found here - Get Teamspeak Now!!

I have been using this program for years and it is safe and easy to use, if anyone needs help with the setup let me know and I will be willing to do so.

So if you ever wondered what your fellow despairites sound like.. now is the time!!!

AoA

P.s. this is an open forum.. and I don't want to put the IP address on here but if you want to connect that way tell me and I will let you know.
Back to top Go down
Flatfoot

Flatfoot

PostSubject: which one?   Teamspeak up and Running! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 4:46 pm

hello I would like to try it because im the worst typer on the server ever take's me a week to type one word

I still have my headphones from wow days I can use that

but what do I download there are many choices there?
Back to top Go down
AwakenerOfArmageddon

AwakenerOfArmageddon

PostSubject: Re: Teamspeak up and Running!   Teamspeak up and Running! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 7:47 pm

the computer that I was hosting Teamspeak on crashed and burned a long time ago. Sadly the one I am using now cant run it. if we want teamspeak back someone else will have to host, but I will assisst in any way I can.

-AoA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teamspeak up and Running!   Teamspeak up and Running! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teamspeak up and Running!
Page 1 of 1