Despair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Despair

forum for the NWN world of Despair

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Despair is a complex and dangerous place BEWARE!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
blunt_lyZ

Despair is a complex and dangerous place BEWARE!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Despair is a complex and dangerous place BEWARE!!!!!   Despair is a complex and dangerous place BEWARE!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 10:39 pm

This is a good one! After a couple hours of charging around despair with the Muddy Mudster we were on a fine galis run corpses falling at our feet. Every door clear em out!! Loot Looot Loooot!! down we went into the belly of galis oh whats this a maze A big room, Muddys reading, a chest, open the dooor ill charge in LOOK AT Me!!! NOOOOOOOOO!!! SCREAMS the Mudster. Just like that a hastey decisioon and the perils of Despair had gotten me tread lightly my friends and take Heed despair is a DANGEROUS place. In this one hastey decision i lost everything in my inventory after over a month of vigorous playing. lol! once again it is a dangerous place
Back to top Go down
ß|ªçkJªçk
Admin
ß|ªçkJªçk

Despair is a complex and dangerous place BEWARE!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Despair is a complex and dangerous place BEWARE!!!!!   Despair is a complex and dangerous place BEWARE!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 12:42 pm

It looks as this has become a problem... Boo has done the same thing recently... Czecky has talked of adding more conversation and a key to be gotten to enter the MAZE. This will help prevent the loss of gear, and put full blame on the player whom enters after all the chances to know the results of your actions.

ß|ªçkJªçk
Back to top Go down

Despair is a complex and dangerous place BEWARE!!!!!
Page 1 of 1