Despair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Despair

forum for the NWN world of Despair

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

server Dream nightnmares!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Flatfoot

Flatfoot

server Dream nightnmares! Empty
PostSubject: server Dream nightnmares!   server Dream nightnmares! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 9:33 am

Im not much for puzzles can we all have a choice on weather we want to complete a dream or nightmare on the server im still stuck in one atm and cant figure my way out of it very anoying ill probly be there till reset Sad thats no fun at all
Back to top Go down
ß|ªçkJªçk
Admin
ß|ªçkJªçk

PostSubject: Re: server Dream nightnmares!   server Dream nightnmares! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 3:32 pm

The fastest and easiest way out of a nightmare is to die.

For a bonus of gold and xp, find a chain and pull it. You get the bonus and wake from the dream.
Back to top Go down
Flatfoot

Flatfoot

PostSubject: freed at last   server Dream nightnmares! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 3:53 pm

thanks Blackjack someone helped me out the door was like a level 40 door to break down and I was only level 18 at the time no fun at all ty
Back to top Go down
Czecky

PostSubject: Nightmares are just that - Nightmares   server Dream nightnmares! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 1:37 pm

Find the chain, pull the chain, kill what you can and find whatever loot you can along the way - just pull that chain. If you die, no worries, you get ported out to safety - usually.

Smile

Czecky
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: server Dream nightnmares!   server Dream nightnmares! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

server Dream nightnmares!
Page 1 of 1