Despair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Despair

forum for the NWN world of Despair

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A long forgotten man with items of power for sale!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ß|ªçkJªçk
Admin
ß|ªçkJªçk

A long forgotten man with items of power for sale!!!! Empty
PostSubject: A long forgotten man with items of power for sale!!!!   A long forgotten man with items of power for sale!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 7:43 pm

While roaming the lands recently, I decided to stop and rest my sword arm after a day of mass slaying. I stopped at one of my normal resting locations. To my surprise, it was occupied by an older man with a smile upon his face. " Welcome!" he said "would you like to buy some items? They are very heavy and a man of my age just can't pack these around all day." I figured I would humor the poor soul, so I said sure, I will take all you have to ease your burden. To my surprise, the items he sold me were of great power. The Bastard Sword itself is the finest I have seen in all the lands of DESPAIR... Helms, rings, and shields. Most of the items are only useable by one of my skill and power, but not all of them.
I returned the next day to see if he had any more items for sale, but he had gone and I haven't been able to find him since.

ß|ªçkJªçk
Back to top Go down
Flatfoot

Flatfoot

A long forgotten man with items of power for sale!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A long forgotten man with items of power for sale!!!!   A long forgotten man with items of power for sale!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 8:44 pm

Nice sounds like a random spawn vendor o.O
Back to top Go down

A long forgotten man with items of power for sale!!!!
Page 1 of 1