Despair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Despair

forum for the NWN world of Despair

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Despair Revelations!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Czecky

Despair Revelations! Empty
PostSubject: Despair Revelations!   Despair Revelations! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 8:12 pm

I have had a revelation!

Thought and planning has blossomed into the Despair that we know, love and hate. I am on the last leg of Despair and will soon focus on more colorful conversations and quests to compliment, not change Despair.

Here's where I am going, and follow closely, as you can help change the realm of Despair too! Your quest, the overall quest of Despair is to rid it of Undead once and for all! This can only be done by uniting Goblins, Orcs, Giants and Trolls to aid you in your take over and inevitable destruction of the City of the Dead.

This is done by questing for, completing and bargaining for control or destruction of said groups of monsters. Two of these quests are already playable and have been in the game now for over a week. The final two are coming along nicely. Each quest can be done independently from the others, and has it's unique item as a reward along with gold and xp bonuses. But, when it comes time to complete the main quest, the destruction of the City of the Dead, you will have additional allies from any previous quests at your side. You will need as much help as you can get, as those of you whom have already entered the initial maps can attest to.

Enjoy all. And as always, your feedback is necessary and welcomed. Please feel free to comment and discuss with me.

Czecky
Back to top Go down

Despair Revelations!
Page 1 of 1