Despair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Despair

forum for the NWN world of Despair

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Some help with quests

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Czecky

Some help with quests Empty
PostSubject: Some help with quests   Some help with quests Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 2:46 pm

Soon someone in the game, or maybe two different NPCs will sell info on some quests. This will help you 'still earn' how to complete them. The higher you pay for your information, or the more you offer, the more complete you will get in your response.

So, if there are any quests you want to have included, please reply and list them here.

Czecky
Back to top Go down
Mith

PostSubject: List   Some help with quests Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 8:39 am

Dragon teeth necklace quest
Southland Quest - just kind of a roadmap
Old Lair quest Smile
A map of the orc tunnels lol

Some other things of need/interest... Marshuns keys need to be more available! I know other players have had better luck having them drop but I've seen two in the past six weeks! I don't know if they need to be sold by certain merchants (perhaps after a quest) but I'd think that the Gurney Magic Shop vendor might be willing to carry them and sell them to you after you've helped him in the Gurney Progression. I do know that the Demi-God of Evil has them listed but he does not sell them yet as far as I can tell.

Back to top Go down
Czecky

PostSubject: Some updates and quests being entered   Some help with quests Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 3:43 pm

Dramatically reduced the cost of travel from Aziz's Airships. Some even have additional destinations available to aid weary travellers.

Speak to NPCs in Micidal and Micidal General for some additional game hints and tips.

The first Noob of the month (actually two weeks) is Lady Dians.

Noobs of the month can choose from Heavy or Cloth armor, and a Mace or Long Sword to gain some exploration mastery over Despair.

Some NPCs will speak of some information below, some will offer books that will disappear after a single reset, so write them down and be careful when purchasing them, and some will sell more expensive books that are good from reset to reset.

Working on adding information on the following areas/quests.
Old Blue
Southland
Dragon Tooth Necklaces
The Flower Lady
Joining the IoVH
Adventurer's books, Volume I and II
The Tower in the Swamps
Micidal
Micidal General
Monastery on the hill
Rogue Class Quest

Mith, what was your ?s with the Old Lair ?

Czecky
Back to top Go down
Mith

PostSubject: Basically   Some help with quests Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 8:47 am

on the Old Lair... perhaps speaking to certain people after you have obtained a part of the quest they can give you a name and general location of the next person you need to speak with or induce fisticuffs.
Back to top Go down
Czecky

PostSubject: OH, you mean the Dark Quest   Some help with quests Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:06 pm

Gotcha. I have already posted good on this, but I will add a quest book on the subject.

Thanks for your feedback man.

Czecky
Back to top Go down
Czecky

PostSubject: Firs 9 Quest books are in rough draft   Some help with quests Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 8:17 pm

They are being spell checked, and reviewed for grammar. Soon I'll make some of them random on drops for all to find, and others for purchase only.

The ones that are almost ready are:
Southland
Old Blue
Roge Class
Flower Lady
Tower in the Swamps
Monastery on the Hill
Misc Book of Quests and Hints
Dragon Tooth Necklaces
Joining IoVH
Adventurer's Books I and II

Have fun all. This should help out new and existing players.

Enjoy !!! This is the first steps in helping Despair become 'less painful'

Czecky
Back to top Go down
Czecky

PostSubject: Keep the suggestions coming   Some help with quests Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 8:19 am

Keep emailing, texting, chatting and talking to me about your ideas. Together we help Despair grow. I am presently working on a few more Demigod quests, a large MULTIQUEST (making three total), and the first of several quests for God only toons.

Czecky
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some help with quests   Some help with quests Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some help with quests
Page 1 of 1