Despair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Despair

forum for the NWN world of Despair

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Long Time No See!!!! XOXOXOXO

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelica_Falling

Long Time No See!!!! XOXOXOXO Empty
PostSubject: Long Time No See!!!! XOXOXOXO   Long Time No See!!!! XOXOXOXO Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 3:24 pm

Hey all !!!

I miss you guys! Sorry I haven't been on...been really busy with the kids and such... Send me an e-mail sometime if you'd like....i will be back soon. ( I have a feeling I might have to start all over) But that would be fine with me Wink my email is: angelicafalling@hotmail.com

Hope to see you guys soon!

Love,
~Quionna~
Back to top Go down
Czecky

PostSubject: Nice to have yah back   Long Time No See!!!! XOXOXOXO Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 8:07 am

Will be nice to have you again. Despair's missing part of it's black heart !!! If you need to create a new account, I'll move your toons over for you.

Get back soon.

Czecky
Back to top Go down
Angelica_Falling

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See!!!! XOXOXOXO   Long Time No See!!!! XOXOXOXO Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 6:50 pm

YAY!! Love you Czecky!! My laptop got stolen Sad so I have to wait till next semester to get a new one... I'm not letting anybody in my house to party anymore Razz, lol...I know better...but we all get lonely sometimes...Any ideas on a good laptop guys? Thanks!

Love Infinite,

~Quionna~
Back to top Go down
Czecky

PostSubject: Dudette - Your'e getting a DELL   Long Time No See!!!! XOXOXOXO Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 9:05 pm

Nice dell specials, go to their site and put a slash behind their name of /tv i think, for specials. Lots of nice stuff out there, and also, if you wanted to get a used from ebay, acer of dell are still nice ways to go.

Luv Czecky
Back to top Go down
Angelica_Falling

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See!!!! XOXOXOXO   Long Time No See!!!! XOXOXOXO Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 3:31 pm

Okay thanks! I'll check that out. I'm gonna have to download and install everything agai... lol! ....oh well...Can't wait Wink cheers
Back to top Go down
Blacky

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See!!!! XOXOXOXO   Long Time No See!!!! XOXOXOXO Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 5:42 pm

ANGELICA!! I hope to see u somtime soon (=
Back to top Go down
Angelica_Falling

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See!!!! XOXOXOXO   Long Time No See!!!! XOXOXOXO Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 2:57 pm

Oh you will Blacky Wink You might have to show me around to what's new, haven't been on for almost a year I think!!!
Back to top Go down
Angelica_Falling

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See!!!! XOXOXOXO   Long Time No See!!!! XOXOXOXO Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 3:00 pm

Czecky,
I think I will go Dell this time. The laptop I "did" have was a Gateway, it was nice,but, my hard drive crashed within the first year, and the side where the fans were, were starting to melt!! I think I might get a desktop this time! Thanks for the info Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See!!!! XOXOXOXO   Long Time No See!!!! XOXOXOXO Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Long Time No See!!!! XOXOXOXO
Page 1 of 1