Despair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Despair

forum for the NWN world of Despair

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Going Legendary as a Mage ?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Czecky

Going Legendary as a Mage ? Empty
PostSubject: Going Legendary as a Mage ?   Going Legendary as a Mage ? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 10:19 am

Bonus rewards for Legendary Mages! I have created four rings for bonuses to help mages versus bosses and mean fighters!

Int +1, Cha +1, Regen +4, Sorcerer level 9 spell, Wizard level 9 spell, Greater Ruin 1xDay.

Int +2, Cha +2, Regen +4, Sorcerer level 9 spell, Wizard level 9 spell, Greater Ruin 1xDay, Hellball 1xDay

Int +3, Cha +3, Regen +4, Sorcerer level 9 spell, Wizard level 9 spell, Greater Ruin 2xDay, Hellball 1xDay.

Int +4, Cha +3, Regen +4, Sorcerer level 9 spell, Wizard level 9 spell, Greater Ruin 2xDay, Hellball 2xDay.

This is just one of the ways that I'm helping mages out in the world of Despair. Enjoy!

Just to clarify, you cannot be a level 1 mage and expect this ring when your character reaches level 45. To qualify for this ring, you would need to be at least level 25 as a Sorcerer or Wizard.
Back to top Go down
Czecky

Going Legendary as a Mage ? Empty
PostSubject: Working on some new Mage Shields   Going Legendary as a Mage ? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 11:49 am

Please give some input for some shields that you would like to have placed in the game for drops and for purchase. Purchased ones will require different types of tokens and gold, and please give some good details, not just a vague idea.

And as always, i'll listen to your suggestions!

Czecky
Back to top Go down

Going Legendary as a Mage ?
Page 1 of 1