Despair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Despair

forum for the NWN world of Despair

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Goodbye so long

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Czecky

Goodbye so long Empty
PostSubject: Please don't mention the names of other sites that you might play   Goodbye so long Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 12:52 pm

It's fine for you to leave. I think it was premature, as for the reason that you left, as I have to do it now anyways as the RDD system you worked on with me broke the older ones.

You are always welcome here, just keep your posts fair. Feel free to email me and express ANY concerns you have.

Czecky

Last edited by Czecky on Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Czecky

Goodbye so long Empty
PostSubject: Yes, pls don't mention other sites here in posts / pms   Goodbye so long Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 4:04 pm

Yes. Pls do not mention other places, sites/modules here in postings or to other members.

Czecky
Back to top Go down
Mith

Goodbye so long Empty
PostSubject: Hrmm   Goodbye so long Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 5:45 am

Zolly was on this morning.

Back to top Go down
Czecky

Goodbye so long Empty
PostSubject: AWESOME   Goodbye so long Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 7:43 am

I hope he's back. tCoA could use another cold blooded killer.
Back to top Go down
Czecky

Goodbye so long Empty
PostSubject: Still Missing   Goodbye so long Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 8:07 am

Hello to you out there, and sort of an update: Zolly is still missing, but Wavedancer has returned. There are several players who are 'seasonal', and play as it snows in our world. Others have had some tragedy, relating to flooding and storms. I wish everyone well and hope for their speedy recovery from those natural disasters.

We'll see you all soon - you are always welcome. I back up the server all the time, and for those returning players that are missing characters in their folders, I probably have them safe and sound. The only issue is that to 'reset and streamline' Despair, a few months ago we had a bank wipe, where we asked all current players to empty out what they can from xp and gold, then I erased/reset the banks.

ENJOY EVERYONE

Czecky
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Goodbye so long Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye so long   Goodbye so long Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Goodbye so long
Page 1 of 1